how to consign
pREPARE YOUR CLOTHING
DROP OFF YOUR ITEMS
CHECK BACK IN
- All items need to be on hangers and in “like new” condition
- Dry clean or freshly launder and press all garments. The better your items look when you bring them in the better they will sell! (Note: Any clothing smelling of smoke or moth balls cannot be accepted.)
- Current styles only
- We consign by appointment and season.
January and February – Prom
Mid-February through March – Spring
April, May, and June – Summer
July – Transitional / Non-seasonal
Mid August through September – Fall
October through mid-January – Fall/Winter
October through December – Holiday
- 90 day consignment period
- $15 Yearly Membership Fee
- You will receive 40% of the selling price of each item before sales tax, buyers fees, and shipping/handling fees (if applicable).
- We DO NOT accept any copies, fakes, or forgeries of clothing or accessories
- We also accept home accents and small pieces of furniture. As a general rule for furniture, you must be able to carry it through our front door.
Note: Items brought in directly from your closet are unlikely to be ready to sell. Please look over all items carefully before coming. We are unable to consign bridal, jewelry, men’s suits and pants, children’s clothing, maternity clothing, and discount store merchandise (Walmart, Payless, K-mart, etc.)